All products sold by Office Furniture Outlet Inc. come standard with a manufacturer's warranty. Warranties can vary from 1 year to Lifetime depending on the product and the manufacturer. Please contact our office for a copy of the manufacturers warranty and contact information should you need replacement parts.
Global - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Global warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original end user owns the product or 25 years in the case of a corporate end user. Some time limits apply to certain parts and components.
All Euro Style products are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for one year.
Eurotech - Limited Lifetime Warranty
In today's high-stakes marketplace and state-of-the-art technology, seating solutions must be available quickly and reliably. The following information applies to the Eurotech line: Lifetime Warranty
Eurotech assures you of total customer satisfaction:
- Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser all components for the life of the product with the exception of upholstery and foam, which will be warranted for five years.
- Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Eurotech will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
- Customer's own material is NOT warranted.
- Warranty is limited to a forty hour work week, 250lb. weight limit.
- other than those specifically described.
- Eurotech shall NOT be liable for consequential or incidental damage arising from any product defect.
OFM Limited Lifetime Warranty
OFM Inc hereby warrants that the products distributed by it shall be free of all defects in original material and workmanship for the life of the product under normal use.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership
- Damage resulting from shipment, which will be handled under separate terms
- Damage resulting from storage, alternation, unauthorized repair, infestation, misuse, abuse, accident, acts of God, natural causes, and/or exceeding listed capacities.
- Products used for rental purposes
- Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance (as prescribed in the product instructions).
All Seating is under warranty for the life of the product under normal use. Limitations involving materials and components are:
- 2 years All Fabrics, and Upholstery Materials
- 7 Years Gas Lifts
Normal Commercial Usage for SEATING is defined as 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with a weight capacity not to exceed 250 lbs.
The models listed below are rated for a 400 lb. Weight capacity and are warranted under the standard Normal Commercial Usage for Seating:
- Model 700
- Model 710
- Model 711
- Model 800-L
OFM, Inc offers many models covered under warranty for a 24-Hour a day, 7 days a week usage. All standard seating limitations listed above still apply to this category of seating.
The models listed below are rated for a 250 lb. Capacity with 24-Hour a day use.
- Model 241 (All combinations; 241-AA, 241-DK, 241-AA-DK)
- Model 242
The model listed below is rated for a 400 lb. Capacity with 24-Hour a day use
Boss Office Products, a Norstar Company
NORSTAR OFFICE PRODUCTS SIX-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR CHAIRS
NORSTAR Office Products wants you to be happy with our products. When used and maintained properly, they will provide you with years of satisfaction.
NORSTAR chairs are warranted against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for six years from the ORIGINAL DATE OF RETAIL PURCHASE with the following exceptions: Upholstery materials, foam, gas cylinders, wood components, control mechanisms and electronic components. Upholstery materials and foam are warranted against unusual wear or deterioration and gas cylinders, wood components, and controls against structural failure or unusual wear for EIGHTEEN months. All electronic components for the massaging units have a 90-day warranty period. The warranty obligation is limited to the replacement or repair, at NORSTAR OFFICE PRODUCTS’ option, of defective parts and components. The warranty of this product is null and void if the product is subject to negligence, abuse, misuse, modification, accident, or if the customer does not perform the necessary maintenance outline below. The warranty is only rated for the original purchaser of the product and will not be honored if the product is resold. All warranties are for normal usage defined as a forty-hour workweek by persons weighing two hundred fifty pounds or less. Exceptions are the model B205 that is limited to one hundred fifty pounds. The B990, B999 which are limited to three hundred fifty pounds and the B670 which is limited to three hundred pounds.
Should any component be found to be defective under normal single shift usage (eight hours a day), that component will be replaced free of charge. In order to get the replacement part, please return the product or part to the dealer from whom it was purchased. The dealer will send the defective part to the manufacturer, freight prepaid. The manufacturer will repair or replace the defective parts and return it to the dealer, freight prepaid. Customers must be responsible for maintenance of this product including assembly, cleaning, and making sure all hardware is securely fastened.
This warranty applies only to the product; the manufacturer is not responsible in any way for loss, inconvenience or any other special or consequential damages caused by any product defect. This warranty is the only warranty applicable on all Norstar products. All other warranties, expressed or implied prior, are disclaimed.
NORSTAR OFFICE PRODUCTS ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR CASEGOODS
NORSTAR casegoods are warranted against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for one year from the ORIGINAL DATE OF RETAIL
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The following warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and all other warranties arising from course of dealing or usage of trade.
Humanscale offers a limited lifetime warranty on all products with the following exceptions:
This Warranty is applicable to the initial purchaser only and is non-transferable. Humanscale warrants that, at the time of Customer’s acceptance, the product will be in good working order and will be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse or improper installation or operation. Humanscale will not be responsible for damage due to service, maintenance, modifications or tampering by anyone other than a Humanscale authorized representative. This Warranty is based upon a single 8-hour shift usage only and shall be pro-rated for double-shift or triple-shift usage. In the event a product is defective and Humanscale receives written notice of the defect within the Warranty period, Humanscale, at its option, will either repair or replace the defective product. This Warranty does not cover damage caused by a carrier of transportation of the product from one location to another, alterations made by owner, or Customer’s Own Material.
The Mayline Group promises to repair or replace any Mayline Group (includes Mayline Company, Tiffany Industries, and Kwik-File) brand product or component manufactured after 1/1/2000, that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions detailed below. Limitations involving materials and components:
The material and components below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
Ten Years: Electrical components, seating controls, seating pneumatic cylinders, wood seating components.
Five Years: Fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests, and veneer finishes.Exclusions:
- This warrant does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, which is expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline Group's Freight Damage policy.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Mayline Group.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding Model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts).Note:
Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character, and cannot be avoided. Mayline Group does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of such materials.
Nightingale Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Lifetime Limited Warranty applies only for NIGHTINGALE products listed herein,
and manufactured after January 1st, 2009, and applies to products delivered to customers
in Canada and the United States of America.
Under the NIGHTINGALE Warranty, all claims must be made within the time period specified herein.
This Warranty begins with the date of purchase from the Nightingale Dealer by the original purchaser,
and applies as follows:
- Lifetime Limited: all non-moving metal parts.
- 10 Years: Control mechanisms, casters, pneumatic cylinders, self-skinned urethane parts, and plastic shells.
- Years: Upholsteries.
The NIGHTINGALE Warranty is based on normal use within a normal commercial office setting
of single shift, eight (8) hours per day, five (5) days per week, by individuals of 250 lbs or less.
Call NIGHTINGALE at 1.800.363.8954 for complete details.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Subject to the terms, conditions and exceptions stated below, High Point Furniture Industries, Inc. (“HPFI”), warrants that each finished product or separate component or part which it sells after April 1, 2001 (“Product”) will be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subject to normal commercial usage, for so long as the Product is owned by the original purchaser. If the Product is sold by HPFI to a retailer or dealer, the “original purchaser” shall be the purchaser of the Product from the retailer or dealer. Otherwise, the “original purchaser” shall be the purchaser of the Product from HPFI. The original purchaser may not assign this warranty to any other
person or entity. Exceptions: High-Wear Parts
- High-wear parts such as glides, gas cylinders, casters, ergonomic chair components, polymer-based components, and user-adjustable work surface mechanisms are warranted against defects in material and workmanship only for a period of five years (three years on recliner mechanisms and casters) from the date on which the Product is sold by HPFI or until the product is no longer owned by the original purchaser, whichever is the shorter time period. Veneer Finishes
- Veneer finishes are warranted against defects in material and workmanship only for a period of three years from the date on which the Product is sold by HPFI or until the product is no longer owned by the original purchaser, whichever is the shorter time period. Electrical Components
- Electrical components are not warranted by HPFI, but may have warranties from the electrical component manufacturer. Fabrics
- Careful consideration is given to our selection of standard fabric offerings. The fabrics we have selected offer the best in appearance, durability and value; however, since we have no control over the environment, cleaning or other conditions which may affect colorfastness or durability, we cannot warrant fabrics beyond any warranty which may be provided to us by the fabric supplier. Customer's own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of a customer, are not warranted. Exclusions:
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
Normal Commercial Usage
- Normal wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under freight policy.
- Damage caused by or during installation.
- Modifications or attachments to the Product that do not have the prior written approval of HPFI.
- Products that are not installed or used or maintained in accordance with Product instructions and warnings.
- Damage caused by neglect or misuse of a Product.
- Products used for personal or household use (all products are intended for commercial usage) or for rental purposes.
- The Products are designed and manufactured for normal commercial usage. Normal commercial usage for seating is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, forty (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a Product is used in a manner exceeding normal commercial usage, the warranty will be invalidated or HPFI may, at its option, elect to reduce the applicable warranty period on a pro-rated basis.
Chairs used or designated 24/7 have a warranty of five (5) years. Color Variations and Finishes
- Some natural variations occurring in wood, leather or other natural materials are inherent to their character, and cannot be avoided. Therefore they are not considered defects in material or workmanship and are not the basis for a warranty claim. HPFI does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors or grains or textures of such materials.
Except as set forth above, HPFI makes no express warranties with respect to its products. HPFI makes no implied representations or warranties with respect to its products, their condition, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or use by the purchaser. HPFI furnishes the above limited express warranty in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No oral representations or samples provided by HPFI to any retailer, dealer or purchaser will create any express or implied warranties with respect to products sold by HPFI. Remedies
- If any defect in the workmanship and material of any Product appears within the applicable warranty period, HPFI will, at its option, repair or replace the Product, at no charge, upon examination of the Product and verification by HPFI or its authorized representative of the defect and of compliance with the warranty requirements and conditions. The Purchaser must provide such cooperation and information as HPFI or the authorized representative may reasonably request to process the warranty claim.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT SOLD BY HPFI OR ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED EXPRESS WARRANTY DESCRIBED ABOVE, THE SOLE REMEDY FOR SUCH DEFECT AND/OR BREACH SHALL BE AS STATED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DEALER OR RETAILER THAT PURCHASED THE PRODUCT FROM HPFI OR THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT FROM THE DEALER OR RETAILER, BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM HPFI ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, DOWNTIME OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR THE CONDITION, FUNCTION OR USE OF THE PRODUCT.
Application of Current Warranty and Prior Warranties
This express limited warranty applies only to Products sold by HPFI on or after April 1, 2001. HPFI has improved its warranty coverage and Products over the years. Products sold by HPFI before April 1, 2001 were covered by the warranty in effect at the time of manufacture and sale. Please see table below for general information pertaining to warranty coverage periods (measured from date of sale by HPFI) for Products sold before April 1, 2001. Further information concerning terms and conditions of prior warranties are available upon request to HPFI.
Casegoods & Seating manufactured and sold prior to July 1, 1994 - 2 years
Seating manufactured and sold after July 1, 1994 and prior to April 1, 2001 - 10 years
Casegoods manufactured and sold after July 1, 1994 and prior to August 1, 1997 - 5 years
Casegoods manufactured and sold after August 1, 1997 and prior to April 1, 2001 - 10 years
These warranties are made by HPFI only to authorized dealers and retailers acquiring Products directly from HPFI and the original purchaser of the Product as defined above.
Offices to Go warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship subject to the limitations below. This warranty is made by Offices to Go to original end user customers acquiring the product directly from authorized Offices to Go dealers. The customer's sole remedy under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at Offices to Go's option. Consent from Offices to Go must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. This warranty shall not apply to any products which must be replaced due to normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse or "accident", shipping damage or product use other than in accordance with written instructions or warnings. It will also not apply when product has been modified or altered, repaired or refurbished by someone other than Offices to Go. This warranty does not cover the cost of transportation or labor. Offices to Go can make no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and can make no other warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall Offices to Go be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages. This warranty is not valid if the products are used for rental purposes.
Under this warranty, claims must be made within the following periods from the original date of purchase: (a) non-moving parts are warranted for five years; (b) gas cylinders, mechanisms and other moving parts are warranted for two years; and (c) upholstered materials and foam are warranted for two years.
Warranty is based on an eight hour, single-shift work day and for users weighing up to 250 pounds.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Safco warranty obligation:
We pledge to repair or replace, at Safco’s option, any Safco product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. This warranty is subject to the provisions below. Liability Limitations:
The following listed parts, components and supplies are covered under warranty in accordance with the below schedule following the product purchase date.
Warranty Subject to Exclusions:
- Twelve Years - Wood seating
- Ten Years - Seating controls and Rumba Series Laminates
- Five Years - Glides, casters, and polymer-based components, stacking chairs, user-adjustable work surface mechanisms, seating upholstery fabrics, foam, laminates, veneer finishes and other covering materials, drawer glides and power strips.
Exclusions pertaining to this warranty are as follows but are not limited to:
- Product or product components utilized with the intent to rent or lease.
- Freight damages; Safco is not liable for any product damages sustained during shipping or handling operations. Safco provides specific policies and requirements regarding shipping and handling and reserves the right to review and address product distribution matters separately.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Product negligence; A product is not considered defective upon improper installation, or misuse of the product or its components.
- Alterations or attachments to the product that were not approved by Safco.
- All corrugated products or components.
Safco’s warranty obligation is limited to normal use upon receipt of our products.
Normal commercial usage for seating is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, forty (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
Models warranted for multiple shifts:
- Task master industrial series
- Soft-tough series
- Workfit polyurethane series
Please follow the warranty procedures described below to ensure aptly responsive service.
Specific Limitations Regarding Color Variations, Fabrics and Finishes:
- Once a defect has been discovered, the original purchaser must contact Safco immediately (within 30 days of defect detection) with the serial number(s) from the product(s) in question.
- Upon inspection of the product(s), Safco will collect all relevant information necessary for review of the request.
- Product replacement, replacement parts, and repairs will be authorized by a customer service representative if acknowledged to be necessary under product warranty eligibility conditions.
Natural products have varying grains and colors. Due to such natural variations occurring in materials such as wood and leather, these characteristics are not considered defects. Safco does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials. Materials supplied, selected or provided by the customer (COM) are not warranted.
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OTHER THAN THOSE CLEARLY STATED HEREIN. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. Buyer is responsible for freight to and from factory on all warranty claims. Any description of the goods sold here under, including any reference to Buyer’s specifications and any description in catalogs, circulars and other written material published by Safco, is the sole purpose of identifying such goods and shall not create an express warranty that the goods shall conform to such description. SAFCO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES NOR FOR ANY SUM IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
Sitwell warrants to the original end user, that components and workmanship be free from defects under normal use *(see below) for the lifetime of the product from the date of purchase.
Lifetime: All chair components, which includes, pneumatic seat height cylinder, mechanism, base, casters, arm pads and arm mechanism.Arm pads that are abused such as banging against the worksurface are not covered.
Five years: Foam and fabric.
Multi‐shift & Capacity: Ten years on all chair components. Three years on foam and fabric
*Normal use is defined in this warranty as standard commercial use based upon the product being properly utilized in a typical office environment, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, with a maximum weight capacity not to exceed 250 lbs. Normal wear and tear is not covered under this warranty.
Damages due to misuse, abuse, alterations or negligence are not covered. Sitwell will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages. No other warranties, expressed or implied are given on products warranted by Sitwell, LLC.
Sitwell will repair, replace or provide, at its discrection, without charge to the original purchaser only the defective products or parts as described below freight prepaid to end user or Sitwell Dealer.Labor and service not covered under this warranty.
If your Sitwell product or a component fails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that your claim can be expedited.We will e‐mail you a claim form.Please fill out some basic information explaining the failure or defect so that we may properly handle your situation.Please submit a photo as well so that we can identify the chair and component.Production data such as date of manufacture and model # are found under the seat of each Sitwell product.You can also contact us at 1‐866‐SITWELL.
Office Seating Warranty
For our full Office Seating Warranty click here.10 YEARS
- Original Purchaser
- Up to a weight of 280lbs
Specialty Seating Warranty
- Plus Size seating up to a weight of 400lbs
- Task Intensive seating for multi-shift workers up to 300 lbs
For our full Specialty Seating Warranty click here.
- Original Purchaser
- Defects and functional failure of materials up to a weight of 280lbs
- Mechanisms, arms, foam, fabric
* Original purchaser
* Defects and functional failure of materials up to a weight of 280lbs5 YEARS
- Mechanisms, arms, foam, fabric
AARIA OFFICE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR CHAIRS
Aaria Office chairs are warranted from the ORIGINAL DATE OF RETAIL PURCHASE against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship as follows:
- Lifetime on metal component parts.
- 6 years on wood and polymer based components.
- 3 years on foam and upholstery fabric.
Leather and wood are not warranted against scratching and scuffing as they are subject to minor blemishes in use. Cosmetic damage resulting from normal use is not warranted. Damage caused by the carrier in transit.
The warranty obligation is limited to the replacement or repair, at AARIA OFFICE’S option, of defective parts and components. The warranty of this product is null and void if Aaria Office determines the product has been subjected to negligence abuse, misuse, accident, rusting, alteration, if used for rental purposes or if the product was not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings. The warranty is only valid to the original purchaser of the product and will not be honored if the product is resold. All warranties are for normal usage defined as a forty-hour workweek by persons weighing two hundred fifty pounds (113kg) or less. Should any component be found to be defective under normal single shift usage (eight hours a day), that component will be replaced free of charge. In order to get the replacement part, please return the product or part to the dealer from whom it was purchased. The dealer will send the defective part to the manufacturer, freight prepaid. Customer must be responsible for maintenance of this product including assembly, cleaning and making sure all hardware is securely fastened.
This warranty applies only to the product; the manufacturer is not responsible in any way for loss, inconvenience, labor charges associated with any replacement or repair of product or any other special or consequential damages caused by any product defect. This warranty is the only warranty applicable on all Aaria Office products. All other warranties, expressed or implied prior, are disclaimed.
All Lesro frames and assemblies are warranted against defects in materials and workman-ship for the life of the product. Fabric, vinyl, and Crypton covering is warranted for 2 years from the date of shipment.